When peak performance needs to be consistent and reliable.
As a premium dedicated hosting provider specializing in Linux hosting, BSD hosting, and other UNIX hosting, we offer bare metal dedicated servers based on the latest generation of Intel and AMD processors and Supermicro hardware.
Dedicated servers provide fast local storage and no performance hit for virtualization or unexpected loads from other users. These features, combined with our secure and fully dedicated VLANs and our expert Tier 3 technical support, mean Astute’s bare metal servers are perfect for businesses of any size looking to optimize their online performance.
Astute provides a server sized to your needs, and dedicated to and customized for you and your business alone. Combined with our Integrated Services, you get a flexible, reliable and scalable Integrated Solution optimized for you.
- Dedicated Resources (not shared with other customers)
- No (20-30%) overhead virtualization
- Local Storage (vs high latency shared network storage)
- 100% Network Uptime SLA
- 100% Power Uptime SLA
- 2 Hour Hardware Replacement SLA
- Xeon Server Grade CPUs
- ECC RAM for much improved stability and prevents silent data corruption
- KVM over IP for full hardware out-of-band control
- Power Efficient configurations reduce carbon footprint
- Optimal price/performance parts for best cost effectiveness
- Custom configurations also available with fast turnaround times
- 2 active network connections per server, bridged to separate switches
- Fully dedicated VLANs per customer, 1 for public, 1 for private
- Share IP addresses between different servers
- Safe from leaked traffic
- Safe from other customers hijacking your IP addresses
- Direct access to Tier3 support, no escalation required
- No ticket monkeys; same people who build and administer our networks and systems handle all support requests