We believe in being transparent with our clients, and the way we present our hosting infrastructure is no different. See what we’re made of.
Through a combination of carefully engineered network infrastructure and top of the line upstream bandwidth providers, Astute provides a true performance-oriented, high availability network. In addition to 10Gb links to our premium transit providers, our infrastructure is built with redundancy at every level. With Astute, our clients have access to a higher class of connectivity.
- Full VRRP between redundant distribution switches at each data center.
- Juniper EX2200 and Cisco 2950/2960 access switches.
- Peering with the Vancouver Internet Exchange (VanIX) and Seattle Internet Exchange (SIX).
- iBGP mesh across the backbone, with LACP trunk links to top of rack.
- Backbone links connecting the west coast cities: Vancouver, Seattle and LA as well as west-to-east: Vancouver and Toronto.